Made in China 2025
China’s plan to dramatically improve the manufacturing quality of its products in the medium term is called Made in China 2025. At SinoActive we believe this is the perfect moment for Proudly Made in China products to thrive, as the world economy will change once China will become a stronger economy.
Manufacturing: pillar of prosperity
The world powers on the past three centuries were those with the biggest manufacturing economy: Great Britain and United States among them. Even before, smaller countries with prospering economies had a strong influence worldwide – the Netherlands being an historical example.
China believes that the path to become a developed economy will be sustained by manufacturing, and wants to address its main current issues: capability for innovation, and moving from being a massive manufacturer to a quality one, focused on high tech.
China focuses on 5 big guiding principles:
– Innovation-driven development, supporting more technological breakthroughs to be made in China;
– Quality First, removing the worldwide-known stereotype of poor quality being typical of Made in China products;
– Green Development, focusing on recycling and energy saving procedures and innovations;
– Structure Optimization, helping to transform production-oriented manufacturing into a service-oriented one;
– Talent-oriented Development, supporting entrepreneurship and promoting talents everywhere.
How can your company benefit of Made in China 2025 initiative? Some ideas:
Let’s work together on your awesome project!
That would really make our day.
With an innovative approach, focused on your experience with us as well as bringing home the results you need, at Sinoactive we like to challenge ourselves and our customers to do the best. Expect us to be in close contact with your experts to really be able to deliver the best of the best.
Please remember to include as many details as you can to receive a quick and accurate response from our staff.